Search This Blog

Sunday, October 19, 2014

A Blessing



The writing has been my friend lately. With Nick McCarty, Rachel, Jean, Gus, and Deke the dog keeping me company, I’ve allowed my fictional characters in Cold Blooded, Book III to take my mind into their world of ‘Sins and Sanctions’. It is a blessing. Nick and Gus have taken on a comic book flavor to assuage his quirky side. He expands their confrontations with bad guys under the guise of El Muerto and Payaso to violent but humorous endings. ‘Sins and Sanctions’ is now at 73k words, and on its way for a November release.

My partner, RJ Parker, in the meantime has the first book in three of my series on sale for 99 cents each. In the worlds of John Harding’s Hard Case series, Rick Cantelli’s P.I. land of darkness and shadow, and Mike Rawlins’ paranormal young adult Demon series, the first books are under a buck. The entry book into these three action series adventures is a bargain. These are all standalone novels, but will we hope entice the readers into sampling more of each series.







4 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

Writing and reading can certainly distract from real world issues. I use them that way myself a lot.

BernardL said...

The writing erases the unimaginable, my friend.

raine said...

Good to see you back, sir. :)

BernardL said...

Thanks, Raine. The writing is what I have left until I get my shop opened up again.