Search This Blog

Saturday, November 23, 2013

Rick Cantelli, P.I. Book II: Deadly Liaisons Cover

Here is the cover for the just released second book in the series:
Rick Cantelli, P.I. Book II: Deadly Liaisons and the blurb: 

Rick starts his seventh decade out on a sour note. The infamous Cantelli Land of darkness and shadows engulfs everyone in this new chapter of Rick and Lois adventures. His prison pen-pal, contract killer Trish Rocha is set free, and Rick’s world is on fire once again. Lois reveals their first meeting, and a few past interludes much to Rick’s chagrin – including a liaison with a beautiful Mossad agent named Adina. A dreadful conjuring of the past explodes into present day Cantelli Land with a vengeance, but Rick and Lois are up to the mark.

4 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

I had a Cantelli inspired dream last night. I was a bodyguard for the actress Tara Reid.

BernardL said...

At least it wasn't one of the Kardashians, my friend. :)

Vesper said...

I like the cover and how it matches the previous one.

BernardL said...

Thanks, V. :)