Search This Blog

Friday, November 8, 2013

Hard Case III: Voyage of the Damned, #1 New Release in Assassination Thrillers


Hard Case III: Voyage of the Damned is heading into its second week at the number one spot in hot new releases for Assassination Thrillers. With nine 5 star reviews, we’re hoping it will stay up there a bit longer. Here are two of the latest. Yes, as my writing friends know, we have to promote what we write.  :)  The sequel to Rick Cantelli, P.I. is now over 70,000 words, and heading to its, I hope, hilarious and action packed ending in the next few weeks. 


5.0 out of 5 stars The Dark Lord Gets No Respect!, November 7, 2013
This review is from: HARD CASE III - Voyage of the Damned (A John Harding Novel) (Kindle Edition)
As much as I hate to pick a favorite book in a series, I have to say that this one is my favorite so far in this one. The action and humor starts in the first chapter and don't let up. John Harding is a wonderfully developed character and in my opinion has the best personality in every book so far. He is the one who holds his family ( group of monsters ) together and allows them to be themselves.

There is a lot that happens in this novel and at times I was blown away with everything. The introduction of new characters belnds well with the series and no one ever seems out of place. This author just does an outstanding job of making everyone fit in where they are supposed too. I mentioned the action and humor but there is always so much more to Bernard Lee Deleo's writing. There is always an aspect of suspense and love that just happen and keep you turning the pages.

Great read and a wonderful fit into this series!


5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible 3 book series leaves you wanting more, November 7, 2013
This review is from: HARD CASE III - Voyage of the Damned (A John Harding Novel) (Kindle Edition)
The surest way to know you have read a great book is when you finish that book you feel like your best friend just left town and you don't know when you'll get to see him or her again. Being at the last of these three books inspires exactly that kind of feeling.

There isn't a lot new in this 3rd book, just more great action, further character development, and lots more dead bad guys.



6 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

Wow, that is very cool! Glad to hear it. I'm getting ready to start Rick C I. yes, I'm slow.

BernardL said...

You read it at your leisure, my friend. I know you have a lot going on. Thank you.

ivan said...

Wow.
Congratulations!

BernardL said...

Thanks, Ivan.

raine said...

Absolutely lovely reviews, Bernard. :)

BernardL said...

Hi, Raine! Thank you. I received my first 3 star one, and it's even pretty good:


By
C Scott Rose - See all my reviews
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: HARD CASE III - Voyage of the Damned (A John Harding Novel) (Kindle Edition)

Oh my! If you like butchery unreal plots and antisocial behavior this is your read. Unreal action throughout...unreal tough guys..a very scary women protagonist..the bad good guys are surreal in overcoming the bad guys..I call this a Friday night read..nothing brainy..just escape to the world of the tough guys and in this case girl..stupid fun!!!

Yep. He's kinda right. Voyage of the Damned is indeed pulp fiction fun. :)