Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Radio Show



My friends at Book Trailers Showcase got me a ten minute gig on an Internet Radio Show Thursday night, November 29th - www.trianglevarietyradio.com. I'll be discussing my feature in November's Issue of BTSe-mag, where they showcased my novel COLD BLOODED, along with a Halloween short story with the COLD BLOODED characters called A COLD BLOODED HALLOWEEN TALE. The host of the program, The Author's Corner, is Author Elaine Raco Chase. The show begins at 8PM Eastern Standard Time and ends at 10PM EST. I'm on the Left Coast so she gave me the 9:45PM EST slot to close out the show. The program will be all about Book Trailer Showcase and their wonderful E-mag. Podcasts will be available after the show. I will endeavor not to cause the dreaded 'Dead Air' during my slot. :) Remember, it's 9:45 EST for my slot, but the show I'm sure will be informative about Book Trailers Showcase will start at 8:00 EST. I plan to be listening.  :)

10 comments:

raine said...

Bernard, that's GREAT!!!
If my computer allows, I'll sure be listening. :) If not, will try to nab a podcast.
This is exciting! Are you nervous?

BernardL said...

'This is exciting! Are you nervous?'

I wasn't until now... gee... thanks, Raine. :(

Sorry... I couldn't pass that up. :)

Charles Gramlich said...

Thanks for the heads up.

BernardL said...

There's nothing like hearing someone you know screw up on live radio, Charles. They even have podcasts to record the blunders. :)

raine said...

Lol!!
This is just so cool. :)

BernardL said...

It came out very well, Raine. They gave me a chance to talk about a lot of my books, with COLD BLOODED and my COLD BLOODED HALLOWEEN TALE being the main focus. It was fun, and she wants to have me back on to talk about my YA trilogy, when I release DEMON in December. :)

Jordan Summers said...

Sorry to be late to the party. Been out of town, then I got sick. Yay! Fun times! *ggg

The magazine interview and story look fabulous. :) They've come a long way. Big Congrats on the interviews! It looks (and sounds) WONDERFUL!

BernardL said...

Thanks, Jordan. I'm looking forward to talking about DEMON in January on the show.

I hope you're feeling better. Nothing like getting busy, and then sick. Be well, my friend.

Jordan Summers said...

Can't wait!

Thank you! I'm definitely on the mend. :)

BernardL said...

I may be able to work the fact I have a finished screenplay of DEMON too in my allotted time, Jordan. That can't hurt. :)