Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Great Amazon Review for COLD BLOODED

A fellow author, RJ Parker, who writes true crime reviewed COLD BLOODED on Amazon. He gave it a 5 star review and best of all in addition to the action, he liked the humor too. You can read his review here - COLD BLOODED. If you like his review, please click the YES, that it was helpful. I've found out when someone takes the time to write a review on Amazon, it helps other readers to be able to differentiate between sock puppet armies and actual readers.

On the writing front, DEMON is coming along fine, but it's already surpassed the 73,000 word mark, which is getting into dangerous territory for YA length. I'm in the home stretch, but it's been so fun to write I hate ending it. I'm even looking forward to editing it, which borders on insanity I know.  :)

6 comments:

Jordan Summers said...

Congrats on the great review. I clicked yes. :)

It is scary when you start looking forward to those edits. Be ruthless. ;)

BernardL said...

Thanks, Jordan. Yep, if I don't end DEMON soon, I will definitely be putting myself in a ruthless editing position. :)

Charles Gramlich said...

Great review. I clicked. I'm hoping to get to reading this one soon.

BernardL said...

Thanks Charles. I'm tearing into your Days of Beer and I will be posting the review when finished. Simply hilarious!

raine said...

That really was a great review--congrats, Bernard!! :)
(I also clicked yes).

BernardL said...

Thanks, Raine. It is nice to get some positive feedback. :)