Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Odd Couple


This odd couple forced me to write a blog on their behalf. Suryia the orangutan and Roscoe the dog actually have book signings together Cute Pair. They’re the subject of a picture book highlighting their friendship so they hit the road together for marketing purposes. We all know the marketing drudgery associated with selling books, but Suryia and Roscoe make it look easy. I don’t think anyone could resist heading for the autograph line to meet those two. The pictures in the article are just as incredible as the one above.  :)

3 comments:

raine said...

Oh, my, they're fabulous!!
Have seen a few of these odd animal friend combos, but this may be the best yet, lol! :D

Suryia is obviously the ham of the pair. Roscoe looks very suave & laid-back.
I'm thinking their next book should be a cozy mystery... ;)

Charles Gramlich said...

wow, dude. you and I could go on a book signing tour together. Don't you think we'd be just as cute? :)

BernardL said...

I believe those two could sell any book together, Raine. :)

As soon as I get a publisher to send me on my first book tour, I'll dispatch the limo to pick you up, Charles. :)