Search This Blog

Friday, April 23, 2010

Oddity Followup


On the Al Goracle Global Warming front Bolivian President Evo Morales claimed hormone-injected chicken could provoke male deviance. This revelation took place at a ‘Climate Change Summit’ meeting. Naturally President Morales’s statement provoked the usual kneejerk reaction one would expect – but is his goofy thesis any stranger than claiming every single natural event on earth is a harbinger of destruction due to Global Warming? I think not.  :)

Women on the Internet are hopping mad about the whacko Iranian Cleric’s accusation their immodesty causes earthquakes. Jennifer McCreight has enlisted 20,000 women to show cleavage all at the same time in an empirical effort to prove it doesn’t cause earthquakes. As one who prays for divine intervention in repairing cars at my shop, I’m a poor one to take sides in this dispute. I await the results of this study with great interest. For Jennifer’s sake, I hope the earth remains calm during her research team’s cleavage show.  :)

4 comments:

whydibuy said...

I'm curious.

Have these prayers for intervention to your sky daddy of choice ever get fulfilled??

No doubt this sky daddy finds your troubles amusing and declines to intervene.
And then you'll rationalize your sky daddys refusal to help as a cross to bear.


Sorry. Us atheists find such useless pursuits as prayer amusing.

BernardL said...

You didn't read my last post very carefully, whydibuy. I wrote about a divine intervention on the 1999 Toyota in detail. Take your amusement where you can find it. I meant the post to be amusing. :)

Bernita said...

Clerics are immune to logic.

BernardL said...

Agreed, Bernita. :)