Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Sing Along

My daughter and grandson came to stay with us this past weekend. We watched the 'Buffy The Vampire Slayer' musical episode my daughter brought with her, numerous times during their stay. My six year old grandson knows nearly all the words to all the songs. Luckily, most of them are harmless. I put on the subtitles and we sat there after full days of basketball, miniature monster truck racing, and baseball, singing Buffy show tunes together. It was hilarious.

I am leaving for Florida tomorrow morning, so blog posts may be sketchy at best until my return at the end of next week. If I get stuck babysitting kids for parents hiding out in a different area of the plane like my flight last year, I will surely document it. :)

5 comments:

Jordan Summers said...

That sounds like a fun weekend, Bernard. Have a safe trip to Florida. We'll see you when you return. :)

BernardL said...

Thanks, Jordan. I'll pretend I'm going to a book signing. :)

raine said...

Have fun, Bernard!
I'm sure you'll come back with stories to tell. ;)

Bernita said...

Y'all come back now.

BernardL said...

You bet, Raine! :)

I will, Bernita, at least if I can stay clear of the alligators. :)